No Firmware (product) Version found in the update file. Device calibration data size bigger than expected.
The recovery of files from a damaged Mac hard disk is often possible only with the help of a specialized hard disk repair shop and its professional tools. Released by the MiniTool Team, MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS is professional but free iPhone data recovery software. Unlike iTunes backup restoration, this way can help restore some certain types of data to a computer or Mac and the recovered files can be directly viewed. It’s so frustrating to run into the iPhone black screen of death. This post illustrates the possible causes and workable solutions for you to fix your iPhone not turning on with a black screen. It’s recommended to try hard resetting your iPhone in the first place.
- When the download is completed, your iPhone is being repaired now.
- Sometimes you get a black screen, and can’t do anything with your device.
- As reported by MacRumors, with the new software upgrade, the Apple Watch now has new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Simply put, it can only recover 2 videos/photos/app photos each time, recover 10 contacts/call histories once, etc.
Here, we take the Windows system for example. Use the free iPhone data recovery software – MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS to recover its data after fixing your device. Factory resetting, in stock ROMs general, is the most effective method to fix the white Apple screen of death issue. But this method will erase all of the data off your iPhone.
- You can download the tool for free for your Windows/Mac computers.
- Then, select the backup you want to download, and MiniTool will download it automatically.
- Some people may find that the iPhone is on but screen is black for no reason.
- Though, just like any other device, it also malfunctions at times.
- It may be that other version downgrades work, but these are the ones we’ve tested and confirmed working.
You may be asked to enter the passcode. And then, tap Reset All Settings to restore to factory default. You can download the software on Windows Desktop or Laptop. The software can effectively get back every shred of data lost on your system. Now we can assume that there is some critical error in the software components or some key operational element has gone corrupt. When you boot your Mac into Safe Mode, your OS allows only the most necessary apps and programs to start up. The NVRAM/PRAM is responsible for regulating the data related to time settings, volume, display brightness, resolution, etc.